Call for Symposium Proposals
We invite you to submit your proposals for symposia to be included in the
20TH WPA 2020 Regional Congress scientific programme
To submit your proposal, please read the requirements below and click on the submission buttons to access the online submission system.
We look forward to receiving your proposal to be included in this groundbreaking congress in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Proposal Submission Deadline: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 – 23:59 CET
Organise your own Symposia at WPA 2020.
Requirements for Symposium proposals:
- Please note: The Symposium session will be 90 minutes long
- A brief description of the session (max. 250 words) for evaluation purposes only. (This is not considered as an abstract.)
- Chairs - 1 chair is mandatory. You may choose to submit 2 chairpersons
- Speakers - Please add a minimum of 3 speakers. You can add a 4th speaker who will act as a discussant for 5 minutes. The discussant is not mandatory.
- Prior to submission, the Chairs and proposer should ask for the preliminary availability of every Speaker in their session.
- Only the Proposer will receive notification of the final committee decision, and he/she is responsible for communicating the result to all other Chairs and Speakers.
- Symposium chairs and speakers should be self-financed and registered to the Congress.