Proposal Submission Closed on February 19, 2020.
Requirements for Symposium proposals:
- Please note: The Symposium session will be 90 minutes long
- A brief description of the session (max. 250 words) for evaluation purposes only. (This is not considered as an abstract.)
- Chairs - 1 chair is mandatory. You may choose to submit 2 chairpersons
- Speakers - Please add a minimum of 3 speakers. You can add a 4th speaker who will act as a discussant for 5 minutes. The discussant is not mandatory.
- Prior to submission, the Chairs and proposer should ask for the preliminary availability of every Speaker in their session.
- Only the Proposer will receive notification of the final committee decision, and he/she is responsible for communicating the result to all other Chairs and Speakers.
- Symposium chairs and speakers should be self-financed and registered to the Congress.